Visit Always There Staffing
3131 First Ave Suite B; Hibbing, MN 55746
2522 Hannah Ave NW; Bemidji, MN 56601
Grand Rapids Location:
Mon to Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed
Always There Staffing also offers:
Instant Read Drug Screens
DOT and Non-DOT Drug Screens
Breath Alcohol Testing
(Bemidji and Hibbing locations only)
Use Always There Staffing for
Reasonable suspicion testing
No appointment necessary during regular business hours.
Call 218-444-6533 Bemidji
or 218-440-1022 Hibbing
to schedule a test after hours.
- Operate and maintain lathes, drill presses, milling machines, grinders, CNC Machines and other common machine equipment.
- Follow prints, sketches, instructions and procedures to ensure quality and accuracy of fabrication and specifications.
- Report any production problems to Supervisor.
- Operate, maintain, and repair Pneumatic and Measuring equipment.
- Operate forklifts, jib cranes and overhead cranes.
- Other duties as assigned by your Supervisor, in other areas of production as needed and qualified.
This would be a Temp to Hire position for the right candidate. Pay is $14.50/hr and up, depending on qualifications.
**Occasional weekend work may be required.
Drug Testing Required: Yes
Education Required: High School Diploma/GED
Experience Required: 60 Months
- Knowledgeable in areas of machining, blueprint and technical reading required
- General knowledge of the various metals
- Detail orientated, precise and accurate
- Mechanical aptitude with strong initiative
- Basic math skills, read tape measures, calipers, micrometers and other measuring tools
- Experience working with CNC machines, lathes, mills, and other shop equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 50-75lbs. consistently, bend, stand, twist, pull, and push heavy objects.
- Ability to lift overhead and pull product from low standing areas and stand on concrete for long periods of time.
- Computer skills needed for programming.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment written math test, physical, drug and background test.
- 2 year technical degree in Machining or similar field with 5 years of experience in the field.
- Experience with SolidCam or similar programming software a plus.
- Knowledge of Epicor, Ultimate software or similar ERP system.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing Principles or Six Sigma