Visit Always There Staffing
3131 First Ave Suite B; Hibbing, MN 55746
2522 Hannah Ave NW; Bemidji, MN 56601
Grand Rapids Location:
Mon to Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed
Always There Staffing also offers:
Instant Read Drug Screens
DOT and Non-DOT Drug Screens
Breath Alcohol Testing
(Bemidji and Hibbing locations only)
Use Always There Staffing for
Reasonable suspicion testing
No appointment necessary during regular business hours.
Call 218-444-6533 Bemidji
or 218-440-1022 Hibbing
to schedule a test after hours.
Assist supervisor to schedule and assign milling crews to ensure a quality product for packaging departments.
Instruct personnel on safe work habits and hold safety meetings as needed; ensure proper and timely medical attention and preparation of injury report in the event of an accident.
Help maintaining and troubleshooting and repairing industrial food- manufacturing equipment such as packaging equipment, electrical control panels, conveyors, pumps, pneumatic, processing systems, dryers etc.
Perform automotive repair and maintenance on forklift, grain trucks, tractors & lawn equipment.
Perform and document all maintenance inspections and repairs of processing equipment and stationary equipment.
Basic knowledge in the use of hand tools, pipe threading equipment, hand powered shop tools and measuring devices.
Basic knowledge in the use of ark/stick welders, plasma cutters, gas welding and cutting equipment.
Perform equipment lubrication tasks as assigned.
Responsible for area housekeeping and order.
Assist in planning of process/equipment modifications and/or improvements.
Make decisions for emergency repairs.
Communicate with Supervisor, Management and Maintenance any mechanical problems with blending equipment.
Safeguard company assets and communicate with Management on a continual basis.
Be certified to operate forklift and comply with OSHA standards.
Participate in seasonal processing, shift rotation, and cross-training within warehouse department and/or with other departments. May be required to work occasional weekends.
Have good communication and organizational skills.
Perform any other duties assigned.
• 1-3 years maintenance/food processing/wild rice industry experience preferred.
• Understanding of advanced mechanical concepts and use of tools.
• Demonstrated use of arch and oxy-acetylene welding equipment.
• Knowledgeable in the use of GMP's and OSHA requirements.
Certificates and/or licenses:
Current Special Engineer MN State Boiler License or the ability to obtain one (within a reasonable amount of time)
Skills & Abilities:
• 95% of time walking and standing
• Ability to read, identify, calculate and record data to perform, prepare narrative reports
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrate good mechanical aptitude
• Ability to give direction and provide leadership to team
• Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment in decision making
• Ability to climb and work at heights
• General carpentry, mechanical and welding skills.
• Strength and ability to lift and handle objects weighing 100 lbs.
• Computer knowledge preferred or willing to learn.
• Position requires having or ability to obtain a Special Engineer MN State Boiler License (within a reasonable amount of time)
• Ability to work overtime, irregular hours or shift work.