Wild Rice Processing positions
Visit Always There Staffing
3131 First Ave Suite B; Hibbing, MN 55746
2522 Hannah Ave NW; Bemidji, MN 56601
Grand Rapids Location:
Mon to Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed
Always There Staffing also offers:
Instant Read Drug Screens
DOT and Non-DOT Drug Screens
Breath Alcohol Testing
(Bemidji and Hibbing locations only)
Use Always There Staffing for
Reasonable suspicion testing
No appointment necessary during regular business hours.
Call 218-444-6533 Bemidji
or 218-440-1022 Hibbing
to schedule a test after hours.
To succeed as a Bank Teller, you should have a professional appearance and a customer-focused attitude. You should be courteous, efficient, helpful, and accurate.
• Assist customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies and answering questions.
• Inform customers about bank products and services.
• Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
• Maintain and Balance cash drawers.
• Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored.
• Keep a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
• Handle currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
• Follow all bank financial and security regulations.
• Ability to use software to conduct transactions and track bank information.
Monday – Friday: 8:15 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Some Saturdays: 8:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Cash handling experience.
• Ability to pass Background and Drug screen.
• Must have basic math and computer skills
• Exceptional time management, communication and customer service skills.
• Must be able to learn bank software system.
• Sales skills are a plus.