Full-Time Laundry Production
Visit Always There Staffing
3131 First Ave Suite B; Hibbing, MN 55746
2522 Hannah Ave NW; Bemidji, MN 56601
Grand Rapids Location:
Mon to Fri: 8:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed
Always There Staffing also offers:
Instant Read Drug Screens
DOT and Non-DOT Drug Screens
Breath Alcohol Testing
(Bemidji and Hibbing locations only)
Use Always There Staffing for
Reasonable suspicion testing
We are temporarily asking that you call to schedule a drug screen appointment.
Call 218-444-6533 Bemidji
or 218-440-1022 Hibbing
to schedule a test after hours.
Essential Job Functions: (duties may include, but are not limited to the following )
• Hands on operation of manual and automated hydroblasting equipment
• Operation of specialty cleaning devices and equipment
• Manual control and use of vacuum cleaning apparatus & hoses
• Perform routine maintenance on company equipment as directed by supervisors
• Adhere to company and customer safety policies and regulations
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must have excellent attendance
• May be able to travel for extended periods of time seldom more than a week.
• Desire to learn and advance to higher levels of responsibility
• Occasionally work under extreme climate conditions (high heat & humidity & cold )
• Exposure to dust, vapors, and noise where proper protective equipment is required
• Must be capable of working up to 16 hours per shift if needed
• Hear and distinguish emergency signals while on duty
• Must be able to extend hands above head level
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
• Frequently bend at waist, stoop, squat, kneel, reach and crawl
• Must be able to operate with both hands a hydro blast gun and other hydro blast equipment
• Must be able to tolerate being wet from head to toe for an unlimited amount of time
• Must be willing to climb and work from scaffolding as required on the job
• Must be able to work and tolerate confined spaces
• Must be able to wear and utilize all types of personal protective equipment
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
• Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend English at a level to comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency situations.
• Respirator maybe used, must be appropriately shaven.
• Cell Phone with call/text capabilities required.