Assembly Production - Hoyt Lakes
Bagger/Wood Shaver - Bemidji
Visit Always There Staffing
3131 First Ave Suite B; Hibbing, MN 55746
2522 Hannah Ave NW; Bemidji, MN 56601
Grand Rapids Location:
Mon to Fri: 8:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed
Always There Staffing also offers:
Instant Read Drug Screens
DOT and Non-DOT Drug Screens
Breath Alcohol Testing
(Bemidji and Hibbing locations only)
Use Always There Staffing for
Reasonable suspicion testing
We are temporarily asking that you call to schedule a drug screen appointment.
Call 218-444-6533 Bemidji
or 218-440-1022 Hibbing
to schedule a test after hours.
Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Instant read Pre-employment Drug & Alcohol Screening
- Random Drug Screening
- Post-Accident Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Reasonable Suspicion and For Cause Testing
- Return-to-duty and Follow-up Screening
- On-Site Drug Screening (with advance notice)
- DOT Compliance Services
3131 FIRST AVE, SUITE B; HIBBING, MN OR 2522 HANNAH AVE NW; BEMIDJI, MN
- Private setting; tests and results confidential
- Instant Analysis and Results (in Most cases)
- On-line Access for Clients (drug-screen results)
- Quality Customer Service
- Convenient location with little or no "wait time"
Why Do Drug/Alcohol Testing?
- To reinforce Company's policy on "NO DRUG USE"
- To improve Safety/Cut down on workplace accidents
- To Improve productivity
- To cut down on Employee Absence and tardiness
- To protect workplace from negative effects of alcohol and other drug abuse
- To comply with Federal regulations (such as required by the Department of Transportation)
- To comply with customer or contract requirements
- To comply with requirements within ISO/Other Quality Standard Organizations
- May be required by insurance carrier or help reduce your rates
- To show employees you care enough about their safety and security to protect them
- Eliminate suspicion with a negative test result
- Deter employees from coming to work unfit for duty
- Discourages alcohol and drug abusers from joining your workplace
- Deter "recreational" or "casual" user - cost of using is too high
- Gives recovering users another reason to stay sober
Problems relating to Drug and Alcohol abuse cost the American Workplace $80 billion in lost productivity in a single year.
Employees who use drugs are three times more likely to be late to work, more than three-and-a-half times more likely to be involved in a workplace accident, and five times more likely to file a workers' compensation claim.
IT AFFECTS YOUR BOTTOM LINE!