Assembly Production - Hoyt Lakes
Heavy Laborers- McGregor
Visit Always There Staffing
3131 First Ave Suite B; Hibbing, MN 55746
2522 Hannah Ave NW; Bemidji, MN 56601
Grand Rapids Location:
Mon to Fri: 8:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed
Always There Staffing also offers:
Instant Read Drug Screens
DOT and Non-DOT Drug Screens
Breath Alcohol Testing
(Bemidji and Hibbing locations only)
Use Always There Staffing for
Reasonable suspicion testing
We are temporarily asking that you call to schedule a drug screen appointment.
Call 218-444-6533 Bemidji
or 218-440-1022 Hibbing
to schedule a test after hours.
Hubbard County Level 1 and Level 2 Watercraft Inspectors
Level 2 Inspectors are required to complete an online training session and a hands-on DNR decontamination training session (paid time) and will have the same responsibilities as a Level 1, but will also be certified to perform decontaminations using hot, high-pressure water equipment.
Most work is on WEEKENDS and HOLIDAYS from May through Mid-September, however many access sites have week day hours. You must provide your own transportation to the public water access site. Training will be held in early May. Fishing season opens May 15th.
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO PROTECT OUR LAKES!
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• A commitment to customer service
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Willingness to work odd hours and in adverse weather conditions
• Ability to uphold the standard of training for Level 1 and/or Level 2 Inspectors
• MUST be available to work WEEKENDS and HOLIDAYS!
To qualify for a Watercraft Inspector position:
• Must pass a criminal background check
• Must have reliable transportation
• MUST be 18 years old or older