Full-Time Laundry Production
Visit Always There Staffing
3131 First Ave Suite B; Hibbing, MN 55746
2522 Hannah Ave NW; Bemidji, MN 56601
Grand Rapids Location:
Mon to Fri: 8:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed
Always There Staffing also offers:
Instant Read Drug Screens
DOT and Non-DOT Drug Screens
Breath Alcohol Testing
(Bemidji and Hibbing locations only)
Use Always There Staffing for
Reasonable suspicion testing
We are temporarily asking that you call to schedule a drug screen appointment.
Call 218-444-6533 Bemidji
or 218-440-1022 Hibbing
to schedule a test after hours.
Wheel Motor Mechanic
$30-35/hr Depending on Qualifications
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Safety – conduct all activities in a safe manner, utilizing PPE and adhering to company policy and alerting others regarding potential concerns. Safety is # 1.
• A vast knowledge in electrically powered mining equipment.
• Must have experience rebuilding wheel motor groups.
• Disassemble, clean, inspect, rebuild and check components for quality control.
• Check tolerance, dimensions and specifications by using precision instruments, such as outside/inside micrometers, spring gauges (inside/outside), telescoping gauges, etc.
• Determines components specifications (tolerances, thickness, lengths, etc.) by measuring tolerance and comparing to blueprints, drawings, component identifications and parts breakdown, etc.
• Inspect torn-down components to identify defects and flaws
• List and identify action items that need to be taken.
• Summarize specific steps that need to be performed to rebuild the product.
• Move components by operating overhead cranes, jib hoists and pallet jacks, forklifts, boom truck etc.
• Assemble components by using specialized tools such as drills, presses, impacts, torque wrenches, etc.
• Clean parts by chemical or mechanical methods (i.e. parts washer, rags, wire wheels, etc.) to remove excess dirt/debris
• Establish clearances, torque values, lengths, etc. by performing mathematical calculations
• Ensure precision equipment is maintained by following scheduled maintenance plan, keeping tools clean, calibrating and placing in secure locations
• Must maintain a good attendance record and maintain the highest professional conduct.
• Assist with crane/boom truck rigging jobs as requested.
• Assist or perform maintenance on shop equipment or vehicles.
• Perform more duties as assigned by shop supervisor or crew leader.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1. A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
2. At least two years’ vocational school in mechanical or maintenance field required.
3. At least 3 years mechanical work experience preferred. .
4. Previous experience in heavy equipment repair; mechanical aptitude, and basic understanding of precision measuring tools required.
5. Will be required to read and interpret blueprints.
6. Ability to lift up to 50# is required.
7. Must be able to pass respirator fit test and pulmonary function testing..